As a business that usually provides face-to-face tuition between tutors and pupils, due to the coronavirus pandemic,
we have now completely digitalised our way of working and would like to introduce Classroom Live by Woolton Tuition.
Now that the schools have closed and parents are faced with the prospect of home schooling their children, we want you to know that we are here to support you.
We're offering daily home learning packs (year group specific and inline with the National Curriculum), live streaming of tuition sessions, live streaming of guided reading sessions, realistic time tables that fit in with parents' work commitments and full guidance and support over the coming weeks.
Full details below.
What you'll get for £20 per week (ask about our sibling discount, excludes recommend a friend).
1. Daily (Monday-Friday) home schooling packs, including maths and English resources plus two other subjects per day (e.g. history, geography etc). All resources are designed for children to complete with minimal support from parents, they will be year group specific, inline with the National Curriculum and they will come with parental guidance sheets and answers.
2. A weekly timetable that is realistic for parents working from home.
3. One, one hour, online tuition session per week, per child.
4. One, online guided reading session per week.
(Online sessions will work through the service Zoom, available on desktop, tablet and mobile. These sessions are timetabled 3-6pm weeknights. Upon subscription, you will receive our timetable and instructions on how to join.
Please make sure that you have a device with webcam and internet connection before subscribing.)
5. Advice, support and guidance for home schooling and preparing your child for the next school term.